Saturday, March 21, 2009

Of shoes, and ships, and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings...

Ok, so this post has nothing to do with any of those things, I just like that poem.

On to the good stuff!

Thanks to Michael Lee, and the ipod dock he just bought me for my office, I have been taking a musical journey lately... I have SO much music on my iopd(s), but I have had headphone/connection cable in the truck/speaker issues, so I haven't really used it much lately... It never ceases to amaze me how a song can take me right back to a place/time/feeling in my life. Some good, some bad. So, that being said, I'm sitting here, at work, working my way through the Ian Tyson playlist on shuffle mode, remembering things and places that I have seen with this music as a soundtrack, from the backseat of Virgils truck(s). Because I hate country music so much, I almost forgot how good "cowboy music" is...













I miss Greywhale CD in Ogden, Utah, they had everything you can musically think of-USED. So, for 5$, you could revisit your Senior year, or find that "one" song, from that movie, or... You get the idea. I think I'll head home now, I feel a "Pixies" mood coming on...








1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey... Add us to your blog list... http://andynikki.blogspot.com ! Love you guys!
Nik