Monday, March 23, 2009

I love technology, but not as much as you, you see, always and forever...




I'm trying out plinky.com, with the daily "blog prompt". This was my response the question "What gadget is at the top of your wish list?" And, I guess, after all, my answer would have to be nothing. Yet, anyway...

"Oh, my goodness, I'm a techno-holic.... I got a Blackberry Curve about a year ago, my "gadget enabler" and his Best Buy account have helped out ever since with shiny, complicated new toys... I have a Palm T/x, and an Ipod touch, Recently I upgraded to a Blackberry Storm. That was where I drew the line. It was heavy, and extremely hard to use, and so much slower than my curve! And to top it all off, every time I talked on the stupid thing my ear would enable the "speakerphone" mode. I had that for a total of 24 hours and it went right back to the store. I walked out with a new pink Curve, and all is right with the world again! I'm off to mobile google anything that might strike my fancy at any given moment :)"




1 comment:

Pancit said...

Oooh...I must check out the Blackberry Curve then! I have a Moto Q. Since I can't afford an iPhone right now, it will do, but my phone is definitely my third arm!!! My addiction is so bad that I temporarily deactivated my FB account because my hubby asked me not to surf while at his parents' house for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I got a lot of pissed off e-mail, so I ended up reactivating it. Anyway, hurray for technology!